- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Bonus, Medical Insurance, Friendly Environment, Flexible working hours
About the Job
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts.This includes onsite and offsite optimization, as well as keyword expansion research. The SEO manager oversees paid search campaigns, leading them to success. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. The SEO Manager ensures that content is optimized, and is search engine friendly to ensure an increase in company profitability.
SEO Manager responsibilities are:
- Development and execution of successful SEO strategies
- Guide content teams through keyword research
- Recommend fixes for technical SEO issues
- Optimize paid search copy, website content, and landing pages.
- Oversee off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Report on aspects of SEO such as traffic and rankings, collect data.
- Optimize campaigns through work with Marketing team.
- Remain current on SEO trends as well as integrated marketing trends.
About this Company
Crowd Analyzer is the 1st fully automated social web monitoring tool in the MENA region which supports Arabic sentiment analysis with different dialects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Crowd Analyzer