- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time
1,500 to 2,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Planning, organizing and preparing in class activities and promote Interactive and Motivating sessions.
- Planning, organizing and preparing classes including developing detailed lesson plans.
- Helping students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions through practice
- Placement Exam arrangements
- Classroom management;
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
- Organizing and getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions;
- Attending and contributing to training sessions;
- Freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis;
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
E-Learning Education Training and Coaching
About this Company
E-planet Educational Services is an international organisation created by a dedicated and enthusiastic team of experts on education, marketing and development. Our goal is to provide our partners, students and customers with top-level services and products. That is why we have...
See all Careers and Jobs at eplanet