- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
(Candidates MUST attach the projects that they worked on with the CV in order to accept their C.Vs)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and Emerging Technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
About this Company
Akelni is a service offers you ordering food online, so that you can order food from your favourite restaurants and experience new restaurants as well. You will be able to order food via mobile applications or by visiting our website directly from your PC, where you can find all restaurants that offers food delivery service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Akelni.com