- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning and coordinating site architect works with the concerned teams.
- Coordinating the different architect site activities in the project.
- Managing site engineers to achieve project goals (quality, cost, time).
- Managing relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing relationships with projects different consultants.
- Doing quality control checks for site works on periodic basis.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office