- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Software development, programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensure timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- May contribute to product architecture.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Electronics and Semiconductors Information Technology Services
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers