- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Females Only
About the Job
- Perform front office duties in efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Answer telephones and taking messages.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing .. etc.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, administrative support, presentations preparation, data collection etc.
- Receiving phone calls, emails and faxes & effectively response as requested by managers.
- Handling appointments & visitors.
- Attending meetings, taking notes, typing meeting minutes, prepare reports & reminding of any point that needs follow-up.
- Assists in writing and formatting of required documents and archives all documents.
- Handle events, projects coordination and follow up tasks as requested.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Supervise support staff.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Other related duties as assigned.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Manufacturing Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
ITHMAR is a leading business development group that built a comprehensive portfolio of business development services combined with in-depth operational understanding to deliver real business value. ITHMAR core business include Manufacturing, Real Estate Development, and Strategic Marketing Consultation.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ithmar Group