- Experience Needed:
- 9 to 14 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Running all Accounting Cycle
- Handle Employee Taxes and Employee insurance with Labor Office Reviewing and performing financial and accounting related activities in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and Preparing finance journal entries and account reconciliation reports.
- Reviewing and evaluating financial documents for correctness and completeness.
- Ensure financial and accounting reports are prepared in accordance to company rules and regulations.
- Reviewing and generating financial transaction records for collections, invoices, payments, expenses, revenues, etc. for future reference purposes.
- Supervising the review of all accounting procedures and recommend improvements.
- Address financial issues and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate documentation for financial operations and transactions.
- Assist staff on the accounting practices and financial record keeping.
- Maintain accurate financial data and reports for submission to senior management.
- Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records.
- Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense accounting, account etc.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
9 to 14 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services
About this Company
James Cubitt is a multi-disciplinary community of independent thinkers: Architects, Engineers, planners and project managers. Our Culture thrives on intellectual challenge, where you will find us passionate, analytical and dedicated.
See all Careers and Jobs at James Cubitt & Partners Consultations