- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- To assist the Sales Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Transportation Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Go Partners is dedicated to build long-term relationships; by providing flexible out-sourced contact center solutions which add maximum value to our clients. We strive to create a positive experience with every customer interaction by delivering the best people, best...
See all Careers and Jobs at Go Partners