- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Gathers important company data and compile it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use.
- Assess and validates Customer activities to determine needs and requirements
- Translates customer needs into new products, services, and profits.
- Translates business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes
- Takes charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable
- Identifies business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to departments and then follow-up on all results
- Produces written documentation to support work, reports on findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Implements a comprehensive management plan for each project and holds regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Uses data modeling practices to analyze findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Uses requirements to drive the objectives required or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Ensures plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Mamiba is the leading Hotel amenities manufacturer and supplier in Egypt, established since 2006. Ever since the beginning of our operation, we strive to provide only the best quality products to our clients. We now serve 60% of the 5 star hotels in the Middle East and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba