- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
- Males Only
About the Job
- Examine the raw materials and supplies supplied to the company according to the acceptance criteria.
- Report the results of the examination to the direct supervisor.
- Check about the product quality during the operation of the machines and then a preliminary inspection of the products during the process of production.
- Follow up on any problems during the operation of raw materials and supplies and make reports to the purchases and the direct manager.
- External visits from the customers who have complains and problems and you have to solve it.
- Conduct the necessary tests for raw materials, products & provides reports and comparisons.
- Record and save the samples was tested and given to the customers with the required specifications for be reference upon the customer's request.
- Access to the highest quality product with the lowest cost.
- Work to reduce the rate of loss during operation.
- Work to reduce the rate of customer complaints (customer satisfaction).
- Achieve any additional requirements required by the work.
- Carrying out the required occupational safety and health tasks.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Packaging and Containers
About this Company
Cellopack for Packaging Industries is an Egyptian shareholding company established in 1992, and is specialized in printing and converting of packaging materials. Cellopack is a market leader in its field due to strictly focusing on its mission, vision and core values that are driving its success and fast growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cellopack for Packaging Industries