- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance - Life Insurance - Social Insurance - Bounces
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Males Only
About the Job
- Technical study & analysis of weekly & monthly operation reports and monitoring the key performance indicators of power plants.
- Tracing & following up the O&M activities of the power plant & preparing the required reports.
- Technical study & analysis of tenders and offers related to the different applications of power plant mechanical systems.
- Designing and preparing the technical specifications and P&ID diagrams of power plant Mechanical Systems.
- Preparing the cost estimation & pricing related to power plants mechanical systems.
- Preparation & reviewing of electrical offers & shop drawings & submitting if required.
- Reviewing the design & specifications and drawings prepared by consultants & suppliers & sub-contractor.
4 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
The National Electricity Technology Company (Kahraba) builds, owns, operates and maintains power generation stations, substations and distribution networks, providing energy solutions to a diverse mix of industrial and commercial clients in Egypt. The company’s services are...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Electricity Technology Co.