- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance - Life Insurance - Social Insurance - Bounces
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Males Only
About the Job
- Technical study & analysis of weekly & monthly operation reports and monitoring the key performance indicators of power plants.
- Tracing & following up the O&M activities of the power plant & preparing the required reports.
- Technical study & analysis of tenders and offers related to the different applications of power plant mechanical systems.
- Designing and preparing the technical specifications and P&ID diagrams of power plant Mechanical Systems.
- Preparing the cost estimation & pricing related to power plants mechanical systems.
- Preparation & reviewing of electrical offers & shop drawings & submitting if required.
- Reviewing the design & specifications and drawings prepared by consultants & suppliers & sub-contractor.
4 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
Powered by the passion and expertise of our people, Kahraba provides a range of electrical energy solutions to industrial and commercial clients in Egypt through build, operate and own power generation plants, sub-stations and electricity distribution networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at National Electricity Technology Co.