- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work on specific assigned projects, which focus on rotating equipment management and reliability improvement programs and concepts.
- Lead and manage rapid response & standard change outs.
- Coordinate all related activities.
- Responsible for the close tolerance measurement of rotating equipment for seal upgrades and retrofits.
- Examine failed products, providing written and oral explanations to the customer and assist with start-ups and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical support to our sales force and customers to ensure proper seal and sealing system selection and successful operation of our products
- Prepare proposals for products for customers.
- Resolve non-conformance issues with respect to engineering and manufacturing standards
- Record the number of new unit jobs engineered.
- Assist in training customers as needed.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Engineering Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
Tartoussieh Engineering and Trading Company (TETCO) was established in Alexandria in 1945 as a family business. What started out as a state-of -the-art mechanical workshop has expanded and diversified its activities over the years.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tartoussieh for Engineering
TETCO is the agent and distributor of a...