- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
As Senior PHP Developer, you shall be responsible for all System updates and upgrades. You shall be expected to:
- Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Experience with working with a team
- Experience in object oriented programming with PHP .
- Experience in PostgreSQL on LX platform
- Experience using a source control system such as Subversion or Git
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with E-Payment Systems
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce