- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Your job is to maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, servers, network devices, and productivity tools.
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues pro actively.
- Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined time frames
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications.
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and customer and business stakeholder requirements
- Work with various vendors and service providers to ensure productive environment
0 to 1 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.