- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create and implement best practice engineering vision, strategy and policies to aid and improve business performance.
- Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery.
- Act as owner representative with the projects consultant and all external parties.
- Act as a Focal Point of coordination between the Project Consultant and departments (Marketing, Business Development & Sales).
- Operate process for selection of external contractors in conjunction with the supply chain
- Review for all projects drawings, BOQ and specs.
- Highlighting all our feedback and working on it with the project consultant to be approved from owner viewpoint
- Revises contracts between IWAN Development and the main contractors.
- Update of tender processes and information, investigate and fix the defect type of contracts and received contracts from other units will be set.
- Review all projects estimates and annual budget to fulfill feasibility studies and monitor any deviations towards cost, time and take necessary corrective actions
- Review projects cost analysis and cost control strategies
- Review Monthly and quarter cost control reports and deliverables.
More than 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
IWAN for Investment and Development is an established player in the Egyptian Real Estate market, with numerous successful medium to large scale residential, administrative and commercial projects under their belt.
See all Careers and Jobs at IWAN Developments
IWAN has created a valued portfolio with array of...