- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Process Management: Implement all elements of the WI Safety Improvement Process. Facilitator for improving safety and environmental performance. Ensure EHS systems are implemented and maintained effectively including ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all EHS related laws and regulations. Maintain injury records and post safety related information as required. Maintain written programs to ensure they are up to date and follow Corporate models. Manage work permits and ensure proper completion of records and reports. Complete all safety and environmental related testing as required. Inspect property, equipment, and work practices for compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Training: Educate employees on the regulatory standards applicable to the facility. Instruct all employees on internal HSE. policy and procedures. Ensure required safety and environmental training has been identified and completed for new and existing employees. Oversee and implement training where applicable.
- Risk Assessment: Ensure all job functions have appropriate risk assessments completed using Job Safety Analysis (JSA). Implement appropriate measures to minimize risk including the use of engineering controls where possible. Ensure all necessary personal protective equipment has been identified and is used as required. Coordinate all necessary industrial health and audiometric monitoring.
- Communication: Manage, support and provide direction to the safety council. Complete internal incident notifications in accordance with company policy. Ensure all hazardous areas and conditions are identified and communicated to employees using appropriate visual and audio techniques. Communicate performance toward company goals for safety and the environment. Interface with external regulatory contacts (Federal, State, and Local) as necessary.
- Incident Investigation: Oversee incident investigation process to identify root causes. Ensure proper documentation of findings and implementation of corrective actions. Enforce company policy related to drug testing and disciplinary action.
- Other duties as assigned
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Welcome to the aromatic world of Royal Herbs. We offer exquisite herbal infusions of exceptional character and rich underlying attributes since 1985. A subsidiary of the Ottoman group, a diversified company established in the early 20th century.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Herbs
Royal Herbs is the...