- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits.
- Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
3 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software
About this Company
Personal computing has entered a new era. Instead of relying on a single device, we are surrounded by multiple devices at home and work—laptops, a family computer, smartphones, tablets, TVs—they all help us stay connected and be more productive.
See all Careers and Jobs at Intel
At Intel, we see...