- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A leading company in tableware trade in Egypt is seeking for Sales Manager - Sales Operation who will play a vital role in achieving the sales targets and generate revenue for the company by overseeing day-to-day departmental operations; leading and directing team of sales professionals and working closely with large profile customers, resolve customer complaints analyze trends, identify sales opportunities and monitor potential threats. Monitor collection and advise staff on how to deal with difficult situations to ensure smooth operational activities.
- Organize Sales Operations and allocates responsibilities to personnel to ensure work is carried out as per plan.
- Preparing and controlling the annual budget aiming for minimum expenditure.
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain organization reputation.
- Analyze sales and revenues reports and make forecast to implement sales plans accordingly.
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand, tracking market conditions, price trends, or future markets to identify opportunities and threats.
- Determine annual unite and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies; analyze trends and results t help the company achieves its objectives.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products to be able to meet the sales targets.
- Provide special offers on new/current products to regular clients who have clear payment records to increase sales in coordination with the Vice President.
- Monitor information as to the sales volume, customer behavior analysis to identify potential sales deals.
- Monitor customer credit / Liability report and consistently work with the sales team to collect cash and checks.
- Monitor information as to the frequency of customers' orders on monthly basis as well as the dormant accounts order to plan to contact them to inform them of new products of potential interest.
- Train staff on presentation of laying the products to the customer and how to set elegantly and to have the sense to match the alternative product (in case of scarcity of product or unavailable quantity as per customer need) in a manner alluring and satisfactory to customers to increase customer satisfaction and close sales deals.
- Train the sales team on representation, conduct, etiquette and ethics in meeting the client to ensure proper presentation of company and increase their ability to perform their job well.
- Support sales staff with necessary resources to ensure they are able to perform properly.
- Maintain sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning; monitoring; and appraising job results to ensure their performance meets expectations.
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees to ensure continuity of operational activities.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed to assist in meeting organizational goals.
- Attend meetings to share opinion of price range set by the executives for new products to ensure products are sold with competitive prices.
- Review regularly the prices of products to ensure they match with the approved prices that are registered on the system.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders to promote good relations.
- Maintain all in-house filing and documentation and liaise with the relevant persons in each department to complete monthly financial reports.
- Maintain knowledge on all rules and regulations of import processes to be aware of operational activities.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies to keep current with updates.
- Assists in drafting contracts of suppliers to ensure they meet the company's requirements.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Retail Wholesale Trade