- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (NOT LIMITED TO):
- Review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes.
- Update policy manuals and other documentation.
- Validate the effectiveness of the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting process.
- Develop a thorough understanding of processes and controls.
- Identify best practices and crafting new financial policies.
- Conduct regular internal audits and reviews.
- Plan and scope audit assignments effectively, allocating audit resources, defining deadlines and ensuring a comprehensive and appropriate term of reference is set for each review.
- Determine funding, governance arrangements and overlaps or gaps in audit service delivery.
- Ensure effective co-ordination, communication and coverage of relevant issues regarding audits in areas of responsibility.
- Identify business process risks; Identifying key risks to business objectives, evaluating and testing controls in place and identifying areas for improvement.
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Documenting the results of the evaluations.
- Improve internal audit, risk and assurance policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports and organize and track numerous documents related to assigned areas.
- Communicate recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to top management.
- Lead, manage and develop an effective audit team.
- Other duties as assigned.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education and/ or Experience:
- SAP user is a must, and it's nonnegotiable.
- A Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA or CA) and/or Internal Audit Certification (CIA) is preferred
- Minimum 7 -10 years experience (in a supervisory capacity), which should include implementation, design and testing, the evaluation and documentation of internal controls, risk assessment and the ability to prepare and execute audit programs
- Thorough understanding of systems and risk based auditing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Internal Audit standards and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations.
- The ability to communicate in Arabic and English fluently.
- Males only.
- Strong background and successful experience with audit methodologies and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and communicate progress to superiors and subordinates.
- The ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Project management skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to details.
- Exposure to major enterprise resource planning systems like SAP and Oracle.