- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database.
- Handling meetings and site visits with the client.
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price.
- Prepare and present business proposals to convince clients and secure deal.
- Perform phone calls and present projects which match client’s needs & follow up with them.
- Monitor the property market to watch out for new and old properties up for sale.
- Report all the closed deals clients to the Sales Manager.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of government housing/property laws and policies.
- Evaluate the objectives of developer’s to identify their needs and requirements.
- Allocating tasks to staff.
- Ensuring the performance of the staff is of a high standard.
- Reporting to management performance reports.
- Organizing holidays and training.
- Discussing and resolving problems.
- Carrying out performance reviews.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
At the end of 2008, Coldwell Banker revolutionized Egyptian real estate yet again when it launched an independent company named New Homes. New Homes was designed to be the first company dedicated solely to the brokerage of off-plan and new-build homes to cater to a growing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Coldwell Banker - New Homes