- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French, German
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Promote the club and organize events in order to further enhance the club’s standing and patronage among Swiss and cosmopolitan people. Plan and control the profitability of the club’s operations, and make that operations are in accordance with the relevant laws.
- Sales of gala dinners and events for corporate and private guests
- Promote the club among its target audience, and acquire new customers. Develop and maintain the Swiss Club's presence in social media
- Network with current and future guests and members in order to collect feedback and suggestions
- Manage the Club's agenda; propose and organize distinctive Club activities and events
- Supervise Finance and Purchasing; control the club's monthly expenses and overall financial results
- Supervise personnel administration for all employees
- Manage facilities including maintenance, gardening, cleaning and security (except kitchen and food stores). Help to make sure the venue is clean and attractive at all times.
- Prepare presentations and reports about Swiss Club activities. The position holder reports directly to the board of the Swiss Club.
- IMPORTANT: The working contract is 48 hours per week, six days a week with regular work on weekends.
About this Company
The Swiss Club is a social club with a long history. We dispose of authentic buildings dating back to the 19th century, in addition to a romantic garden. With around 30 employees we organize social and cultural activities for members and guests, and we manage our own...
See all Careers and Jobs at Swiss Club Cairo