- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance - Life Insurance - Social Insurance - Bounces
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Males Only
About the Job
- Prepare technical and analytical studies related to any changes, updates or problems that occur within the running projects (power plants) to take decisions regarding such matters and evaluate them.
- Coordinate all design development and technical approval processes.
- Follow up the time schedules agreed for the design development and shop drawings with Subcontractors and consultants and Prepare and implement a drawing management system.
- Assist in preparing Method Statements and Procedures related to operation of power plants
- Coordinate the approval of drawings and responsible for the distribution of drawings released for construction to concerned site personnel.
- Ensure in coordination with Site Engineers that execution of works are to the required quality and safety and resolves all technical problems
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of Subcontractor works and point out any technical deviation.
- Review contract documents and advise the Project Manager on technical matters affecting construction and time costs.
- Technical evaluation of the proposed offers for equipment and supplies to determine the best offers
- Follow-up on current projects ( power plants) through the periodic reports and the regular visits to reduce the operating and maintenance costs.
- Monitor the implementation of new projects and assess the extent of the implementation of technical specification while modifying and updating any changes that occur. In addition, prepare and present the technical reports to ensure the progress of the projects.
- Prepare technical and economic studies for new projects according to the demands and needs of clients.
- Prepare the system of work break down structure and participate in preparing the time schedule for the projects and the changes that occur to meet the deadlines for each phase.
- Test of the equipment and machinery (e.g.: generators, metering equipment) in the suppliers' factories to ensure its effectiveness as well as the technical inspection to ensure its safety and that it's technically acceptable.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
Powered by the passion and expertise of our people, Kahraba provides a range of electrical energy solutions to industrial and commercial clients in Egypt through build, operate and own power generation plants, sub-stations and electricity distribution networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at National Electricity Technology Co.