- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including:
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments;
- Completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential about all Department in company;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
About this Company
Alquds Corporation for plastics was established in 2002 in Sadat City aiming to produce and manufacture agriculture films which include greenhouse covering rolls, agricultural tunnels, agricultural mulch, banana preservation bags, and seeding bags.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alquds Company For Plastic