- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
- Medical contact center agent offers primary medical assistance over the phone.
- Directs the patient to the proper clinic and identifies emergency cases.
- They do not give a final diagnosis nor prescribe medications over the phone.
- Primary diagnosis over the phone:
- Takes proper history from the patient.
- Analyzes the chief complain.
- Directs the patient to the right clinic.
- Gives proper medical advice.
- Emergency Cases:
- Shows empathy and urgency to the caller.
- Identifies emergency cases from cold cases.
- Offers First-Aid supportive measures.
- Directs the caller to the emergency department.
- Non- diagnostic Calls:
- Maintains quality standards.
- Transfers the caller to the CRM team.
- Handles these calls during peak hours.
- Duties within the work place:
- Adheres to quality standards.
- Adheres to floor guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality of both the patients and work related matters.
- Handles complains internally and externally.
- Reports to the team leader.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
J-technology is a specialized in providing top quality business solutions serving a wide range of customers in Egypt and Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at J-Technology
Our expert team is composed of Marketing Consultants, Web designers, Developers, and Digital Marketing Experts.
We offer our...