- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage day-to-day agency relationships including media buying and production, creative solutions through to live placement and evaluation.
- Experience in creating advertising and promotional content for specific markets.
- Be aware of market, competitor and industry trends to help formulate the most appropriate marketing/brand strategies.
- Negotiate and maintain offline marketing budgets.
- Accurately record all purchase orders/bookings, media costs, bonus and promotional costs and other expenditure and report on a weekly and periodic basis.
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent with the Brand guidelines issued from time to time.
- Regularly assess performance of existing programs and find new methods to increase Sales.
2 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness
About this Company
We are an online/offline store, specialized in all products for any athlete under the same roof, we are exclusive distibutor for well known brand Sponser,& official distributor for other brands like " Diadora, Oma, Giant, Kaf, Beurer, Alpha......."
See all Careers and Jobs at Athlete Home