This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establishing a procedural framework for identifying, collecting, distributing and filing the controlled documents
- Develop, implement, and monitor practices for the program’s document management activities
- Maintains document control procedures and participating in the development and roll-out of document control tools, such as scanning hardware, computer software
- Support the analysis, selection, and implementation of document management software packages
- Provide Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) audits of the hardcopy Document Control files and the Electronic Document Control files.
- Support the creation and implementation of process workflows for document control functions.
- Managing a group of Document Control Technicians.
- Conduct training for other document management staff
- Control all aspects of documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensure proper document control support is given to each Department.
- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Quality Assurance Director
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve Standard documentation requirements.
- Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
- Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Practical/hands-on experience in document management roles from 4-5 years
- Self-directed and highly-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
- Excellent MS Suite software knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiar with e-Document management systems.
- Must be able to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer-service attitude.
About this Company
NAMAA is a pioneering progressive company with a model real estate portfolio. We provide B2B (Business to Business) work solutions that are ergonomically designed to meet the needs of the entire business community.
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa For Development and Real state
Each of our business lines is designed to raise...