- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Handles the purchasing process, in compliance with the set policies and procedures.
- To fulfill the purchase needs of all departments
- Arranging, tracking and realizing on time, as the required quantity and with appropriate prices and payment terms.
- Conducting the necessary market researches for the purchases goods and services needed by the company by following the price and quality changes in the market for goods and services in the purchase orders.
- Maintaining procurement records such as items purchased costs, delivery time, product quality, supplier performance, and inventories.
- Analyze and evaluate current and potential vendors in consideration of the internal quality and cost requirements.
- Communicate with our banks for various reasons including following up on our transfers and making sure our paperwork is correct.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Egyptian British Co. was founded in 1988, in the heart of the industrial zone in sixth of October City, and started their actual production of auxiliary materials for textile industries in 1993. As a result of serious and persistent efforts in the research and development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian British Co.