- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Answer incoming telephone calls and passing external calls
- Perform and check the daily and monthly employee attendance list
- Update the telephone list when needed
- Manage office boys and their tasks.
- Welcome guest, arrange any Taxi pick up for guests
- Passing incoming invoices to the finance dept. after creating POs.
- Pass any incoming envelopes/shipments and address it to employees.
- Responsible to arrange for any Travel requests, booking any hotel/ticket/meet and assist transportation arrangements.
- Prepare any invitation letters for Egyptian embassy submissions.
- Booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator.
- S/he will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- S/he will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
About this Company
Elibre DMCC, Egypt is a software company specialized in AEC solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Elibre DMCC Egypt
Elibre DMCC, Egypt was founded in Cairo 2015
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.