- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- Designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information.
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management.
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget.
- Follow up on pending issues delegated by the Assistant general manager.
- Deal with incoming email, faxes
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Logged all office visitors and scheduled appointments.
- Reports all work results to direct manager.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Education Writing and Editing
About this Company
The significance of establishing a university, including research centers, especially in the North of Sinai, is not only due to the lack of such universities in this area but also to the special importance of having a world-class education to support the economic development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sinai University