- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
- We are a dynamic growing IT business
- Great full time opportunity
- Cairo based - Maadi, Ring Road In front of Shooting Club Katameya, Egypt
So what do we do?
Well our two Directors started their IT business back in 2011 and today have over 80 Consultants who they work with to provide solutions, design processes and manage/ deliver transformation programmes to our customers. Basically they are smart problem solvers with a tonne of IT experience deeply passionate about servicing our customers most important IT challenges. We have recently established our Cairo based business to compliment our growing and dynamic business in the United Kingdom and Europe.
- Processing payments and preparing bank reconciliations
- Collating all changes to salary payments including preparing monthly input file for salary changes
- Processing the payroll and posting the necessary entries in the accounting system
- Maintaining and updating accounting records, filing systems and computer files
- Accounts payable: Invoice processing and payment within a strong internal control environment plus vendor management
- Accounts receivable: Invoice processing and receipt reconciliation within a strong internal control environment plus vendor management
- Expense reporting: invoice processing and payment reconciliation within a strong internal control environment
- Credit card expenditure: making various payments by company credit card, collating supporting documents for these payments, and credit card payments made by other staff. Produce reports and reconciliations of credit card expenditure for submission.
- Management accounts: assisting the finance manager in the preparation of detailed monthly management accounts for each of the group member companies and for the group as a whole. Contributing input to the continuing development and expansion of these monthly management accounts (and of all reports and analyses provided to management), with a view to continually adding value to the Finance department’s role in the business.
- Preparation of statutory payments
- Raising invoices to Intercompany’s in respect of rechargeable expenses, monthly reconciliation and confirmation of numerous balances in various currencies.
- Generating appropriate journals to reflect payroll, prepayments and accrual transactions
- Maintaining balance sheet reconciliations for key accounts and preparing analysis schedules for key P&L accounts
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Process and submit the EC Sales list monthly
- Assistance with variance analysis and commentaries
- Support various ad hoc tasks and provide full support to the finance manager. These tasks are likely to include preparation of forward projections and forecasts of profit & loss and cash flow, and assisting with the preparation of detailed and comprehensive year-end management accounts, electronic and paper files for external audit.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Required skills and attributes:
- The ideal candidate will have gained experience in a busy finance environment, possess excellent Microsoft Excel skills and have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to their work.
- You must have the ability to learn quickly and quickly take on responsibilities and be process orientated. This role will be working to tight deadlines so good organisation skills are required.
- Very high standard of numeracy & literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills, verbal & written
Initially this will be a home based role, however we have plans to obtain some office space in Cairo where you will work with our existing Cairo based employees. Our actual office address in Cairo is Maadi, Ring Road In front of Shooting Club Katameya, Egypt.
About this Company
Ascent Consulting has been in delivering results since 2003. In 2011, our UK Business became our main focus and we established Ascent IT Consulting in the UK. In order to better brand our Cloud and Hosting Transformation capabilities, we founded Acensys Limited UK in 2014...
See all Careers and Jobs at Acensys