- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- The work is usually performed in a waiting area such as a lobby or front office desk of our organization or business.
- The title receptionist is attributed to the person who is employed by an organization to receive or greet any visitors, or clients and answer telephone calls
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures;
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company you will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- Offering administrative support across the organization (such as write word documents-preparing folders – preparing envelopes)
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Sending faxes.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badge
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Founded in 1999, QuadraTech for Information Technology is focusing on providing the Egyptian market, with the state-of-the-art emerging technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at QuadraTech for Information Technology
QuadraTech is uniquely positioned to assist corporate customers in the development and delivery of integrated...