- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our client is a fast growing Information Technology Solution provider - currently a ranked partner with a huge client's portfolio at a +10M EGP P&L.
About the Job
We are looking for a competent IT Technical Support/Help Desk Partner to provide useful technical assistance on computer systems and networks.
- If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first person employees will come to too.
- If you’re customer-oriented & cool tempered, then you will be more than welcome!
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- Coordinating e-mails creation
- You might also be required to test new products, run regular maintenance checks and keep up-to-date with information security issues.
About this Company
In business, organizations' equity is defined upon value of its capitals. Your prime Capital is Humans running the business. The asset that controls your entity. That got the power to boost your rank, image, profit & growth OR kill your name if it is not well...
See all Careers and Jobs at NokHumanCaptial