- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Developing and Delivery
- Represent the company in a way that project its values, ethics and keenness for quality.
- Manage customers in terms of keeping and developing company good relationship with each, all their business-related activities with the company and handling any business issues related to them if any.
- Manage the execution of new or renewal business opportunities with customers.
- Maintain Good knowledge on company provided products, services, solutions, markets and competition.
- Regular update on the company’s CRM system.
- Carry out all the business activities according to the established policies and procedures.
- Ensure the successful delivery of company portfolio of products at all times.
- Open new leads, in addition to following up with existing customers.
- Achieve sales targets, and close deals ensuring services and product visibility.
- Communicate clearly, actively report and work in close coordination and collaboration with the Sales Manager.
- We provide our solution based on the technology and products of our ICT market leading vendors including Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas, VMware, Veeam, GFI, HPE and Fortinet.
- Enhance and build a long lasting relationship with the existing and the new clients.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, and clients’ stakeholders.
- Act as the lead point of contact for any-and-all matters related to the customers in close coordination and collaboration with the Sales Manager.
Evaluation and Analysis
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives with sales managers
- Regular evaluation of the customer satisfaction and newly added services.
Planning and Forecasting
- Develop winning strategies for new business opportunities and business expansion.
- Participate in the development, implementation and execution of sales plan.
- Manage daily activities taking into consideration new business opportunities and renewal ones.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Submit accurate and timely efficient monthly sales forecasting to line management.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
URANIUM is a professional and a specialized Information and Communication Technology Services Provider that was founded based on a true awareness of its mission. URANIUM sets an eye on its business objectives while the other eye is set on its customers’ business objectives,...
See all Careers and Jobs at URANIUM