- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and purchasing reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Monthly analysis and reporting for each item Prices and Qtys (budget Vs. Actual ) highlighting risks , savings , opportunities for improvements
- Match appropriations for specific items with appropriations for broader items, including items for emergency funds.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation if needed
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hayat Kimya