- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage development team efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the projects, including key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the system
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience on the above mentioned skills.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Applicants for this job should be able to meet the requirements of the responsibilities mentioned above.
- Experience with .NET 4.5 (C# and ASP.NET MVC), LINQ, Entity Framework, Ajax and JQuery
- Experience with Workflows, BPM & document management systems
- Design skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA based applications
- Good knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- English language, verbal and written.
- Experience working with transactional database systems, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2012.
- Good knowledge of well-known design patterns
- Demonstrated leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a group of Software engineers and able to work independently.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Extensive experience on developing large-scale systems using OO and Component (Distributed) based architecture
- Strong skills in Threading, Serialization, Performance, Security and Remoting, WCF, SOAP, REST
- Strong knowledge of XML schema definition & processing tools
- Strong coaching skills. Ability to step outside role confines and help teach and enable other team members.
About this Company
Focused on deliver value to our clients by providing consultancy that solve their business problems along delivering innovative IT solution based on latest technologies that help them to achieve operational excellence
See all Careers and Jobs at Key2Soft
Key2Soft mission is to provide innovative...