This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 20 to 25 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Leading architecture team through all design phases
- Coordination with different disciplines. - Assuring implementation of codes and standards.
- QA/QS - Lead and manage design projects to ensure that budget, deliverables, and project timelines are met
- Manage Design Review process for all project related deliverables with stakeholders, including but not limited to organizing stakeholder engagement process, review comment process and comment reconciliation process
- Provide a practical and cost effective design service
- Lead design quality focusing on the quality of deliverables as appropriate in accordance with industry standards for level of completion expected for each milestone deliverable
- Prepare review comments including: list all questions requiring clarification; identify omitted work; communicate general deficiencies (such as logic, legibility, clarity, coordinate and state of completeness); and substantiation that the design satisfies the stakeholder process
- Ensuring the right resource is available. Mentoring, developing and coaching the team
- Creating an inspiring and positive culture
- Bachelor Degree in Architectural Engineering - From 20 - 25 years work experience with reputable companies (PMC/Contracting) and exposure to latest practices of design management
- Familiar with the latest drafting & computer aided & design software, standard symbols and nomenclature to his/her work discipline.
- Thorough knowledge of design related to medium to large scale project -
- Familiar to international standards, local regulations and practices.
- Possess analytical mind, can work under pressure with minimum supervision and result oriented.
- Can communicate very well in industry language.
- Has experience in Gulf area
About this Company
James Cubitt is a multi-disciplinary community of independent thinkers: Architects, Engineers, planners and project managers. Our Culture thrives on intellectual challenge, where you will find us passionate, analytical and dedicated.
See all Careers and Jobs at James Cubitt & Partners Consultations