- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Run full recruitment process.
- Monitor trends on the job market and analyze the recruitment data available in the organization.
- Evaluate different recruitment channels and sources and their performance for particular job positions.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
- Track the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions; introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible
- Analyze the recruitment software and recommends and implements changes to it
- Identify difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for them
- Recommend best performing recruitment agencies and channels to be used
- Keep the documentation of the recruitment process up to date
- Investigate opportunities for the introduction of new recruitment vendors
- Monitor expenditures per vendor and the job vacancy and the cost per hire, time to hire and recommend changes and improvements
- Build strong relations with recruitment agencies/websites.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Announce for available internal/external positions
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Schedule interviews with candidates
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Conduct interviews with candidates
- Coordinate all interviews logistics
- Design interview English test and other test documents
- Write status reports for what is done regarding interviews
- Design, create and update the Job protocol for all company employees with company key persons and managers
- Create and update company succession plan with the company key persons and managers
- Create and update the company's HR plan with the company key persons and managers
- Coordinate with the company key persons to assure that all forms and documents are according to quality standards
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring available job vacancies in the market
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Trains new HR Recruiters (induction program)
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Management Consulting Real Estate/Property Management
- University degree in any relevant field.
- HR diploma or Certificate is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in recruitment/ HR.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, basic Project Management, Judgment skills
- Fluent in both English and Arabic.
- Planning and Organization skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Good listener.
- Work under pressure.
- Analytical thinking.
- Decision maker
- Result oriented
- Forecasting and observation.
- Coordinate and distribute tasks.