- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Receive domestic and export sales forecasts to define the needs of raw materials and finished products to cover demands.
- Study sales forecasts putting into consideration the capacity of the production lines and the stock of the finished product as well as packaging materials’ availability in time.
- Perform the production plan accordingly and assign the quantities of materials required for production.
- Review the demand plan regularly and process the purchasing requisition on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 system based on the available stock and production plan.
- Work closely with the Purchasing team to ensure accurate delivery time of the ordered materials needed for production.
- Follow up with the Logistics team for the completion of the customer clearance procedures of the incoming ordered trucks to be delivered on time.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Engineering Services
About this Company
Autocool was established in 1979 with 24 employees and started as a small family business importing automotive products and gradually evolved into developing and manufacturing high standard automotive air conditioners (A/Cs). Autocool now is a leading manufacturer in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Autocool