- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation + Medical Insurance + Social Insurance + Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Assists in preparing & regularly maintain the Recruitment policies & procedures manual ensuring compliance by all the company’s employees.
- Handles the recruitment cycle , starting from receiving the hiring request form, identifying the right recruitment channel, coordinating for interviews with the relevant department heads, and submits final "interview assessment sheets" to the Senior Organization Development Specialist for final review and analysis.
- Executes pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior & mid-level posts & supports all parties in concern with assessment.
- Follows up and coordinates with various recruitment channels and suggests proper medias for approaching the right caliber candidates.
- Maintains an updated list of participant placements and potential job opportunities to ensure effective and fast recruiting vacant positions.
- Conducts the required analysis reporting the recruitment system efficiency and submits weekly reports and when required to Senior Organization Development Specialist for recruitment progress update.
- Prepares Offer letters for the newly hires and submits to the Senior Organization Development Specialist Specialist for final approval.
- Handles all exit procedures and ensures all company and employee’s rights are well preserved.
- Generate the recruitment statistical reports on monthly basis.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least