- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
We as leading company in the sport and fitness industry specialized in sport facilities construction representing worldwide leading brands in Egypt; are looking for an experienced Construction Manager to assist in the execution and management of our construction projects.
- Acting as the main site responsible person for execution of the construction project.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the site progress
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Mido Trading Company established in 1980 being a private owned business focusing on importing and supplying the best, high quality, high durability sports equipment, SPA Facilities and sports flooring designed and manufactured by world best manufacturer to the Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mido