- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Candidate will be responsible for the front end as well as the back end development.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for building and testing the client-side of our web applications portals.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wire-frames into functional and interactive applications. and optimize our applications to maximize speed.
- Insure that all user inputs and business flows is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Responsible for handling and testing all server-side logic and managing all the data interchange between the server side and the client side.
- Maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
- Responsible for automating test and deployment
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Around the world health-care stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to health-care. For the information, technology and service solutions they need to drive new insights and approaches, they...
See all Careers and Jobs at IMS Health