- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Conduct deep client analytics across platforms to better understand their shopping / consumption behaviors and client preferences; Recommend actions based on analytical findings to drive a deeper client relationship.
- Develop client’s strategic road map for digital marketing platforms to meet/exceed objectives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Plan, develop and execute digital marketing plans and campaigns to generate leads, drive revenue, and positive customer experiences.
- Drive client segmentation and conversion strategies that turn new visitors into interested followers/ clients and current fans into loyal clients.
- Supervise and manage the ongoing daily digital activities relevant to clients.
- Come up with creative campaign ideas based on insights and data.
- Coordinate & Supervise the assigned team at the creative content department (Designers& Copywriters) to infuse all digital marketing activities in a manner that meets client’s objectives.
- Define, develop and monitor reports to assess and optimize effectiveness of marketing initiatives; provide analytical insights that demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the digital
- platforms and channels and drive positive change.
- Develop and communicate current / future campaigns budget and timelines to the client and the financial department at the agency on regular basis.
- Deliver campaigns invoices to the financial department on regular basis.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines and results.
- Recommend and manage analytics tools that helps elevate output be it Business
- development, reports or strategies.
- Be an internal expert on all things about digital media (including media buying, booking and management)
- When needed, train and educate peers about digital advertising and media.
- Stay up-to-date on new vendors, media opportunities, and key marketing, societal and digital trends.
- Pitch new clients for the department (design proposals, presenting, and reach new leads)
- Up-sell to existing customers, new ideas, and wider scope.
- Assist & recommend to the management objectives for the digital marketing department.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production