- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 3,850 EGP per month
About the Job
- Act as a front-line interface with customers of foreigner Customers.
- The role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries.
- Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained.
Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer's reception of the expected distinguished service.
- Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service.
- Mentor and support new employees.
- Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
- Meeting service level in handling all transactions measured through productivity reports.
- Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor, and manager.
- 2 days off per week (Rotational shifts)
- 8 hours ( Including 1 Hour Break)
- (Transportation - Social-Medical- Life insurance - VPN line)
- Location: pyramids heights - Giza
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Telecommunications
About this Company
IMI is a “Management Development” company that provides integrated solutions to help companies grow and learn more rapidly than ever before in today’s whirlwind of a market place.
See all Careers and Jobs at IMI
IMI consists of three divisions: Training & Development, Marketing & Management Consultancy...