- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Hands-on experience with Oracle MW products 11g, 12c
- Administers Oracle SOA, Oracle BPM, Oracle IDM, Oracle WebCenter Content/Portal.
- Monitors application performance, stability, and availability
Oracle Fusion Middleware performance tuning
Hand-on experience in Linux administration
- Install, Configure and Support SOA products (SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Enterprise Repository, Oracle API Catalog) in the environments.
- Install, Configure and support Oracle Identity and Access Management products (OUD, OAM, and OIM).
- Install, Configure and support Oracle WebCenter Content/Portal
- Perform post-installation steps of SOA products (SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Enterprise Repository, Oracle API Catalog) in the environments
- Perform smoke-testing of the environments before delivering to work streams
- Administer SOA products that include Server Administration, Patching, Backup/Recovery, Scripting and Code Deployments
Administer Oracle Weblogic Application Server 11g, 12c
Perform migration between Oracle MW versions
- Monitor SOA products in the environments
- Perform post-installation steps of BPM suite in the environments
- Administer BPM suite that includes Server Administration, Patching, Backup/Recovery, Scripting and Code Deployments
- Monitor BPM suite in the environments
- Support performance testing and Disaster Recovery testing
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
egabi is a leading provider of information technology services and enterprise solutions in the Middle East and Africa. The company serves a diverse range of businesses with special expertise in financial services, telecommunications, and the public sector. egabi offers...
See all Careers and Jobs at egabi Solutions