- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation + other allowances
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
4 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Ceramica Prima is seen as one of the most prominent manufacturers of wall and floor ceramic tiles, as well as the high quality decorative pieces all over Egypt, Middle East, and Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ceramica Prima
"Ceramica Prima" and "Fritage" are the two trade names of the...