- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation + other allowances
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Compares prices amongst various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions.
- Works within a given budget to purchase goods and services for an organization.
- Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner, and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory.
- Negotiates with contractors on price, mode of shipping, and delivery time.
- Evaluates the performance of certain vendors in order to decide whether or not to continue buying from them.
- Inventories items in order to determine which ones need to be purchased.
- Enters data concerning inventory and order amounts into a computer database.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Ceramica Prima is seen as one of the most prominent manufacturers of wall and floor ceramic tiles, as well as the high quality decorative pieces all over Egypt, Middle East, and Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ceramica Prima
"Ceramica Prima" and "Fritage" are the two trade names of the...