- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures, and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost-effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making a recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Review client QC requirements and ensure that quality control documentation for a project meets contractual requirements.
- Review and approve Contractor and sub‐contractor quality control documentation to ensure their planned activities meet contractual requirements.
- To co‐ordinate and control the day to day operations of inspection personnel, so as to provide a safe, secure and efficient working environment, ensuring;
- All plant and equipment is safely operated.
- All physical resources are maintained, stored and organized to allow efficient and effective operation.
- To control and direct all QC resources, operations and facilities in order to adhere to project programs.
- To manage and direct a team of skilled, semi‐skilled and technically based individuals through sound personnel practices such as;
- Performance management
- Relevant and effective inductions
- Manage and control all quality control activities in accordance with identified Quality Assurance standards, company procedures, client specifications and contract requirements.
- Assist in operations of project specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- To monitor and report quality control progress, notifying any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against timescale and budgets.
- Immediate notification to the Head of Assurance of any Quality Control issues.
- Providing accurate and relevant information as required by the business.
- Contribute to Business Development and success of current projects by the internal referral and communication of appropriate information and intelligence, together with any project-specific information.
- Provide comprehensive communication to underpin effective working relationships.
- Liaise with the Operation Director to ensure that project contractual and quality requirements within the schedule are supported and maintained through all stages of manufacture as to ensure project completion within the specified schedule.
- Responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a customer-focused culture within the organization.
- Support the development of quality goals and targets as part of the organization’s strategic plan
- Carry out, as instructed, any task as deemed reasonable by the Head of Assurance or Director in the interest of the Company.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
- BS degree in Civil / Architect, construction management preferred.
- Degree/diploma in Project Management, Quality Assurance or another relevant field
- At least 10 years project management experience in the construction industry.
- Fifteen (15) + years of Construction experience.
- Seven (7) years of management experience required.
- Good knowledge of project management
- Compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Experienced in identification, assessment, and management of project risks
- Ability to plan and organize self and work in order to achieve objectives and targets.
- Capable of training, supervising and managing staff in project management environment.
- Proven track record of delivering projects within the defined Quality standard.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
Identification of training needs
About this Company
Inertia is a leading Egyptian real estate company that develops distinctive, valuable, and dynamic projects in different parts of Egypt. From our inception in 2007, Inertia has been thriving; we are renowned for projects that cater to today's cosmopolitan clientele, whether in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inertia Egypt