- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Search and proceed in enrolling new Certificates which enable the company to stand out in terms of Quality
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Egast Company is a family business since 1982 for planting potatoes .Currently, Egast stands at the top list as a leader importer and exporter for fresh fruit and vegetables .Our Head office located in Alexandria/ EGYPT. Egast has a capital of 50 000 000 LE (S.A.E) with annual...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egast