- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Document/ record information, maintain files, process all paper work, and to perform day to day administrative tasks (answering telephone calls, sending or receiving faxes, and printing documents…etc.) related to the executive office.
- Schedule, confirm appointments and coordinate meetings / conferences as required by the chairman.
- Act as a focal point to meet and greet customers to the executive office department.
- Prepare all forms of communications to provide information to the chairman, and to communicate with other Departments.
- Keep top management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports and summarizing information.
- Reserve flight tickets, follow up itineraries, and hotels booking for the Chairman.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with other departments and external parties.
- Ensure processes and all relevant documents comply with company procedures, policies, regulations & standards.
- Act as a decision taker on administrative tasks delegated by CEO.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management