- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To support the Marketing Manager in raising the visibility of the University by supporting the implementation of existing marketing and communications plans in order to:
- Attract new students across the different portfolio of programs
- Publicize the strengths of the academic faculty and activities of the University
- Collecting Marketing Materials and content from various departments and faculty.
- Providing ideas and input into the development of new marketing material
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in compiling media plans
- Responsible for publicity stands and other event support marketing material
- Ordering new stock as required and ensuring the supply of marketing material stock to events and the selection and ordering of promotional merchandise/giveaways for exhibitions
- Creating systems to identify when stock needs to be replenished
- Provide marketing analysis, research and data when needed by the marketing manage
- Assist the marketing manager, and the event coordinator with the growing number of university events, major speakers’ events, gala dinners, forums...... Etc
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and dvds.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Nile University (NU) is a world class research institution of learning committed to excellence in education and research. NU was officially inaugurated in January 2007. Nile University is a national (Ahleya), non-governmental and non-profit university and a leader in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile University